- You go out to your car to go to work to find it's been egged over night
- 22 month old eats leftover egg shell while you survey the damage
- Use last $5 for car wash
- Accidently open door (not thinking) while man sprays down car
- Go home for lunch, find 3 spots on car where paint is damaged
- Eat frozen burrito for lunch that comes back to haunt you later
- Husband calls to say you are being subpoenaed to court
- Husband re-reads letter to say no, it's just jury duty summons
- Jury duty is in downtown Detroit
- Sitter lined up to watch Peanut tomorrow calls to say they now can't
Yeah...that's it. I give up and I'm going home.
When I got home, I opened the summons and found this on the list of items not allowed in the Courthouse:
- Weapons, laptops, cellphones, knives, knitting needles or crochet hooks
Yeah..I just can't win.