Sunday, February 19, 2006

19 Repeats and Counting...

We're up to 19 repeats. Now, I'm not sure if I should knit to a set number of repeats or finish out the skein. I guess I'll just see how it goes. I'd have a hard time using the left over yarn for something else and it'd be impossible to get the same lot again. I think I'm leaning towards just finishing the skein.

My gram turns 78 at the end of April. 8 days before I turn 30. I adore my gram. She and my grandpa raised me from 14 on. They'd already had me most of my earlier years, so it wasn't a big adjustment. I credit them for much of my success in life. I think my gram would love to have this scarf. She has an insane jacket collection and the neutral color would go with all of them. I think she'll get it earlier than her birthday so she can get some wear out of it before it gets too warm.

That's Pepper there...she looks innocent. She was previously attacking my row counter. Something Peanut also likes to do. Not only do I have to race the clock on this one, but also those who think my accessories are their personal toys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janette that's soooo pretty! I can't wait to make one for myself. What yarn are you using?