Monday, May 02, 2005

Incredible Weekend...

Fabulous things happened over the weekend....

1) I cut off 9" of hair. Yes, 9" and I feel like a new person!! You need 10" to donate, but I just couldn't deal with it any longer. Peanut was puzzled this morning when she couldn't reach up and easily grab a handful while getting ready.

2) I hit Knit A Round on my way home from the haircut. I picked up two more balls of the Rowan Plaid at 50% off. Combined with the one I already had at home and I should be able to get two CIC vests out of them. I also picked up another skein of Cascade 220. After I've finished the Baby Alison sweater, I'm commiting to one of the vests just for a change of pace.

4) I sold my first sweater set. Well, it's been "sold" for a while but there was an actual exchange of merchandise and cash!!


4) We participated in Walk America. Our team, Team Lainey, raised over $2600 for the March of Dimes. We had such a good time despite the chilly wind. What a great day!! I'm so proud to say that I finished the 3 mile walk. Such an accomplishment for me. Just proves that I seriously need to get back to Curves.

No comments: