Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What a week!! (and it's only Tuesday)

Oy. That's all I can say about the last two days at work. I don't talk about work here, so I won't go any further. I have a Peanut to keep in fruit snacks.

I've got the back of the teeny preemie sweater finished. I'm working on the left front. I had to put it and the Allison sweater to the side. What do you get the man who has everything for Father's Day and wants nothing? A hand knit stocking cap in a fine fiber. That's what the grandpa will be getting on Sunday. The mister is going to get store bought gifts. The grandfather is 78 and had 7 children. He has everything. He doesn't have a gray stocking cap knit by his favorite granddaughter.

One last thought...my college roommate & AKPsi Brother, Adam is serving in Iraq. His wife gave birth to beautiful little Anna last week. Adam is still deployed, but was able to listen in on the birth via cell phone. Rumor has it, the army is sending him home for a week before sending him back out again for 13 months. If you have a spare minute today, send some good thoughts and prayers their way.

No comments: