Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sleepy, sleep...

Ahhh vacation. Today was a definite vacation day. Peanut and I are in the same clothes we started the day in. Nothing wrong with that. Ahhh...jammies and no place to be. Funny thing about vacations in our family, though...they're not always relaxing. Yesterday was spent at the Art Fair. Proud to say I stayed on budget and didn't really see much that grabbed me anyway. I could definitely tell I was 22 lbs lighter in the 90 degree heat and crowds. That's inspiration to keep on.

I don't think I mentioned this, but I started a new baby sweater on Sunday. It's my same ol'pattern in cotton tots sunshine. Ahhh, sunshine. Somehow seems fitting considering the currently in utero recipient lives in Florida. I'm halfway through the second sleeve, hoping to finish it this weekend. If I do before Sunday, it may be gifted...and another cast on for the new little Floridian. We'll see what happens.

I've found that I cannot stop watching Being Bobby Brown. Seriously, it's like a car wreck. It's really something else. Just goes to show that money doesn't solve every problem nor does it make a perfect family.

Peanut and I are running errands tomorrow. Might even try to schedule her very first haircut. Bangs are getting a little too long. From what their website says, there's a Tuesday Morning store just a few miles away. I've heard rumors of Cottonease being stowed away there for cheap. We're going to have to investigate. I love the cottontots, I can only imagine how I'm going to feel about the cottonease...especially since it's been discontinued. Ah, such is life.

Oh and for those of you who might be wondering...Baby Grant, the proud little Texan who received the previously posted blue velvety booties and hat, may be making his first trip home with his mama, papa and older brothers. Word from the mama is that the loot fit him well. No photos as of yet. Keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers please.

No comments: